Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Boost Tunebase Fm How Can I Boost The Preformance Of My Belkin Tunebase FM Transmitter With ClearScan?

How can I boost the preformance of my Belkin Tunebase FM Transmitter with ClearScan? - boost tunebase fm

I'm pretty disappointed so far in carrying out my Belkin TuneBase FM with ClearScan. It has long been a transmitter of the low cost and low quality. You have to sound the greatest, but it was bearable. Finally she began to see me die for a good year of use. Reluctantly, I checked the Belkin, and recalled that it was that I was a year ago, when I went on the market. So I tentatively specify (in the transmission of the round) to acquire, and thought I would be happy, and by how it is amazed, and how ClearScan solved all my many hours of research problems Station Supreme.

I was wrong. The analysis of course, I noticed that it only works with a radius of about two meters from where it was pressed the button. It was not disappointing but it was something I could live with, because I still get to choose my own station to very good results. At least that's what I thought.

As I went through all the available FM stations only twice, I realized that either it must be someThe problem with my channel, or what happens to me. Well, let me say, I'm not stupid enough to use a single channel, but I'm not gone.

At least that is what I wrote in this space, my question is: Are there things simple (ie, less drastic than the removal of the antenna for my car), I can do to improve the performance of my Belkin TuneBase FM with Clear? From now on I can no more than three minutes by car from my relatively small town, no mass tourism disturbance on the station or stopping all together.

Thanks for any help, advice or information you can give!
Hello. = D

3 comments:

Karle said...

If U have to remove the power to secure the antenna ..... u can unscrew the antenna of the ......

would have said if called Cheapo uu for work as good as name brands, if not better ... and clear that the analysis is useless and really hurts, because they change constantly try to channel .....

Also not sure about the exact configuration of the Uruguay Round, but the distance from the radio makes a difference .... In addition, depending on where ub May Ride interference from wiring ...... ur both in noise and in blocking signal .........

I used an extension of the cigarette lighter and attach the iPod almost directly on the radio in some cars ....... anyway good luck

WildcatP... said...

I have a Belkin TuneBase well learned and, with its marginal cost of output to be ready.

What I have found that significantly contributes to the transmission is to use the supplied cable and auxiliary input in the base unit and TuneBase wrap the other end of the rope around the mirror. Admittedly, this is not very pretty and reminds me in the mirror around tight corners. This mod is to act as an antenna and increases the resistance of the issuer.

If you are sure to be an empty channel for the TuneBase these small changes should help to find. I use 96.9 in Kansas City and surrounding areas.

WildcatP... said...

I have a Belkin TuneBase well learned and, with its marginal cost of output to be ready.

What I have found that significantly contributes to the transmission is to use the supplied cable and auxiliary input in the base unit and TuneBase wrap the other end of the rope around the mirror. Admittedly, this is not very pretty and reminds me in the mirror around tight corners. This mod is to act as an antenna and increases the resistance of the issuer.

If you are sure to be an empty channel for the TuneBase these small changes should help to find. I use 96.9 in Kansas City and surrounding areas.

Post a Comment